CAGEF offers DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing and downstream analysis for a wide range of research applications, from whole genome sequencing to small RNA analysis. Whether you’re hunting for a single nucleotide polymorphism or exploring a metatranscriptome, we have the equipment, skill, and experience to help you achieve your research goals.
We offer Next Generation sequencing with our Illumina NextSeq and MiSeq sequencers and our MGI DNBSEQ-G400 sequencer. We offer high throughput Sanger sequencing with our 48-capillary 3730 Genetic Analyzer.
Our Illumina NextSeq500 and MiSeq sequencers, and our MGI DNBSEQ G400RS high-throughput sequencer can be used for:
- whole genome sequencing
- SNP detection
- small RNA analysis
- chromatin immunoprecipitation assays
- 16S microbiome sequencing
- metagenome sequencing
- metatranscriptome sequencing
Our 48-capillary high throughput Applied Biosystems 3730 DNA Analyzer sequencer can be applied to:
- Sanger sequencing
- DNA fragment analysis applications:
- microsatellite marker analysis
- SNP analysis
- mutation detection
Along with standard sequencing, we also perform CAGEF-developed techniques:
- Identifies the causative lesion in Arabidopsis EMS generated mutants.
Identifies and analyzes the fungal component of samples.
- Quantitatively measure the enrichment of candidate interactors in yeast two-hybrid interaction screens.